• Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency - book directly on this official Goverment website (all others websites will charge you extra, but give you nothing extra).  I am also listed on this website at my address with my 'A' grading.
  • Highway Code - this will give you free online access to The Highway Code.
  • I have taught pupils from the following local schools, colleges and university:



  Site Map